Saturday 22 February 2014

Starting my Final Project

Sorry I havn't update for a while, I've had a lot of PC trouble on my home machine (constant blue screens which lead to me buy a brand new motherboard and CPU), but it seems to be sorted out now.

Jump straight into my Final Project I've started creating the backgrounds for my flash animation and here are a few screen shots of my progress. I would of done a few more but as I mentioned before the PC troubles held me a bit.


I'm planning on animating the boulders on space background and I'm currently adding the shading to world background at this moment as well as designing the other background (8 in total). I'm going to add some textures to both but what your seeing above are still working progress and when I've finished them I'll upload them in a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment