I managed to finish my final Major project yesterday but before I show the final video I want to get a second opinion from my lecture for last minute changes or edits which I didn't notice.
In Addition I finished the title card for fellow student for the collaboration side which is below.
There are few things which I would of liked to improve on but given the time I couldn't do them.
I had ruff test of my sound yesterday which I have put into a test below. In general I'm happy with the sound maybe a few tweaks here and there but this close to hand I'm not sure if there would be enough time to make the slight changes.
I've also took on a minor collaboration with one of the stop motion students (Hannah Griffiths) to do he title card. below is very early animation, I'm planning on animating a rising sun in the background and another doll on the right side which when reveal both teddies/dolls will run off the screen.
This is last complicated scene of animation, everything else is just animation which I can in day.
When doing my backgrounds there was one I missed and it's for this scene so I need to go back and create it but the animation looks to hear with a tweak here or there.