A bit of set back this week where my days of work got corrupted which slowed down my progress. I've managed to redo what I lost and got all the scene's ruffed out. I'm currently fine lining all the keys and discussing the stop motion scene's with my animation as my previous animator had to much work finish and wouldn't be able to do my stop motion scene's.
After having the critique Monday I was heavily recommended to redo all my voice because they wasn't of good enough quality, I've re-recorded all the dialogue apart from Max which I need to find a voice actor because the last one wasn't emoting enough.
Below is the test which I showed for the critique.
I have almost completed the best majority of scene one of my final fill but instead of completely finishing it off I moved onto the next scene. The reasons for this is I could work forever on getting my first scene perfect and make no progress on the other scenes which could result in having an unfinished film for hand in. Secondly I want to get the time of the whole film completed so I can give it to my music guy so he can finish off the sound of the film.
Below is a test of one possible smoke effect for my ghost and the second is a ruff cut of my film so far.