Saturday 4 July 2015

What have I been up to?

Sorry I haven't posted here for a while I'm going to try and keep this update on a more regular basis from now on. In less then a week I will have graduated with a Honours First Degree, so shortly after the day (the ninth of July) I will write a post about the day with a few photos.

I also went to the Annecy Animation and Film festival a few weeks ago which was for a lack word was amazing.

 (A photo of inside one of Cinemas)

 (A group photo of me and class mates who also went on trip)

(A photo of me with Richard Williams, the author of the "animator's survival kit")

Lastly I have also been working on personal project. It a short film (around 4 to 5 minutes long) about a chimera which seems to be last of his kind, not exactly the most original idea but my main goal is to push myself in what I can do and also really getting into program TV Paint which till now I've only touched every now and then.


(Character Concept)

I know this post is short and I plan to make longer post detailing my Annecy trip later on. For now I only wanted to cover what I have currently been up to and give an idea on what my future post will be about.



No comments:

Post a Comment